Matters needing attention in the installation of gas boiler
Users are also faced with transportation and installation problems after purchasing gas boilers. How to ensure the normal installation and normal operation of the boiler is the focus of many users. With years of boiler installation experience, Zhongjie Special Installation summarizes the following precautions, hoping to let more users understand the correct operation methods when installing gas boilers.
1. Gas boilers shall not be installed in bedrooms or rooms directly connected to bedrooms, nor in basements with poor air.
In order to ensure safety and stability, users need to choose a professional installation company with gas boiler installation qualification for installation.
3. It is necessary to connect a reliable grounding wire to the gas boiler power supply 220V to ensure safe use.
4. The connection between the gas pipeline and the gas burner requires a special gas pipeline.
5. After the gas pipeline is installed, open the gas valve and check whether there is air leakage at the connection part with soap liquid. If there is a leak, close the valve to repair or replace the seal, and then check the gas boiler until there is no leak.
6, boiler installation must be flat or reasonable planning, as short as possible, less, thick, that is, as short as possible to shorten the pipeline, reduce detours, pipe diameter thick. In addition, the main pipe diameter of the return water should be the same as the pipe diameter of the gas boiler outlet and the return water port.
7. The slope of the natural circulation water main pipe and return water pipe is 3-5%. The exhaust pipe should be placed at the height of the system and no valves should be installed.
8. The drain valve is installed at the lower part of the system, and the bottom of the water supply tank should be higher than the water supply pipe. The active exhaust valve must not replace the vent, and the valve must not be installed or blocked.
9. When the smoke pipe is installed, it must be extended out of the outdoor, and the slope should be inclined downward by 5 ° to avoid condensing water flow, causing corrosion of the furnace body, and combustible substances cannot be placed around the smoke pipe.
Disclaimer: The content is forwarded from the Internet, and this website does not own the ownership and does not bear the relevant legal responsibility. If you find that this website is suspected of plagiarism, please go to contact us to report, and provide relevant evidence, once verified, this site will immediately delete the suspected infringing content.